Monday, April 12, 2010

On the Road...

Californication: Red Hot Chili Peppers
Follow You Home: Nickelback
Hotel California: Eagles
Beverly Hills: Weezer (one of my favorites)
Born in the East LA: Cheech Marin
I Love L.A: Randy Newman (another favorite and theme song for Dodgers games)
Santa Monica: Everclear
Surfin U.S.A
Are you sensing a theme? If the theme you are guessing is California, or any reference to it, you are exactly right! I am here in the beauuutiful and gloriously green California! I feel like I've been non stop since arriving but have been thoroughly enjoying the spending time with my family, seeing friends, the beautiful weather, and of course, some awesome photo shoots that I can't wait to share with you! My schedule is jammed packed but at this point, I am willing to squeeze in as much as I can before I leave since I am not sure when I'll be back...but I am always optimistic and believe soon! So, excuse me while I take a break from blogging and enjoy a little R&R at home with my family and friends. I will share our adventures when we return next week! Until then, check out the complete list below of the songs about California! I think my IPOD is going to need an update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment