Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Capturing Your: Flavor

I can’t take any credit for this awesome side dish. I can’t even take credit for discovering it. This past Easter we celebrated with some dear friends of ours and it was up to me to bring a side dish. I am so over the green bean casserole. You know, the one with green beans, green beans and more green beans, those crunch things…oh yeah, and some cream of mushroom soup? I would be lying if I said that I didn’t still enjoy eating it, but really, I was totally in the mood for something different. When Melissa recommended this Scalloped Potatoes with Three Cheese, I immediately jumped on board. Unfortunately, I don’t have any “after” pictures of the final results since it was just too delicious, it didn’t stand a chance. So here, is a picture of the first layer of potatoes and cheese. It’s your job to come up with the second….but if you are like us, you’ll just dig in and only have sweet memories of how good it tastes. So long green bean casserole, helllllllllllo Scalloped Potatoes with Three Cheeses!

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Scalloped-Potatoes-with-Three-Cheeses-102498

IMG_9981

No comments:

Post a Comment