Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nope, I didn't fall off the earth....more like I've been blending in with the millions that live in L.A for the past week. If you've been following my blog, you would recall that my youngest brother David was diagnosed with cancer this past month. He just started his first round of chemo therapy this past week, so our family flew out to be with him during his first treatment. My husband flew back to our home to hold down the fort while we stay here for a few more days. We've loved every minute of our time here and are so grateful that we have the ability to fly back and forth. So, pardon my little break...I will resume my blogging upon my return. It's a good thing I don't have access to LR or photoshop to convert my RAW images or else my mind wouldn't be able to focus completely on the REASON why we flew out here in the first place. Since blog posts are always better with a picture, here's one of my son Travis. He actually asked me to take the picture of him.....without asking for a treat in return! WOW!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment