Friday, July 30, 2010

 

After some much need R&R for the month, a little vacation in the mountains, and a few good books to refresh me, blogging will now resume to it’s “regular” schedule. I have so needed a break from “work” and really just need some time JUST to spend with my boys and husband…no pictures to edit, to photo shoots scheduled, nothing but free time. August will thrust me right back into work…with so many photo shoots schedule that I am really excited about. I did break my “no photo shoot” for the month of July….but this was one that was very special and dear to my heart. My little guy turned 2 years old this past Thursday and mommy HAD to get pictures. We were enjoying a little get away to the Black Hills and I couldn’t resist the beauty. I’ll post more on that later, but for now, enjoy this little sneak peek!

IMG_0691

No comments:

Post a Comment