Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pictures of the Day: Family Night

IMG_9195

Every Thursday night in our household, is family night. This is the one night exclusively dedicated to Travis and Derek. In a perfect world, every night would be like that, however, laundry needs to be done, baths need to be taken, dishes need to be put away , which can sometimes interfere with our undivided attention. Today, Travis and I played with play dough…a good ole’ childhood classic. While Travis made mounds for his little tractors to play and plough through, my mind…*ahem* was thinking of something…shall I say, Tropical? Those who know me, know that I am an Island Girl. Big time. End oh’ subject. Period. Got it? Well, based on my sculptures, that was exactly what was on my mind. Now don’t start hatin’ because of my mad artistic skills. We were all born with a gift…and my, well, was sculpting with play dough. The first is me, in my bathing suit…look how sexy I look. I especially love my belly…so cute…you just want to watch me jiggle it. The next is the pineapple I will be feasting on, followed by the mai tai I will be sipping, the flower I will put in my hair and the desolate island that our family will be taking over. Seriously, don’t hate.

IMG_9208 IMG_9212 IMG_9214IMG_9221

2 comments:

  1. What a fun family night activity...turned out adorable and the pics are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Might I say, that is some very fine play dough work! Impressive. I just make a lot of "snakes"...good thing Dayla is two and doesn't care. :)

    ReplyDelete