Saturday, March 20, 2010

Capturing Your: Flavor

IMG_8252

In honor of spring, I thought I post one of my favorite salads! It is one of the easiest to make and super tasty! Here’s to some warmer weather for us seasonal states!

Ingredients: Combine your favorite greens, strawberries, grapes, red onion, dried craisins and feta cheese. I made my own apple vinaigrette, but any raspberry vinaigrette will do too! For apple vinaigrette I add 1/4 C olive oil, 1/4C(usually a tad more since I prefer the cider over the oil) of apple cider vinegar, 2 tbsp of sugar (start with 1 tbsp…and add as much as you prefer), and LOTS of garlic! Shake! Drizzle over salad and enjoy!

I have some beautiful babies to post pretty soon, so be sure to check back. Hope you are having a great weekend! I am being a bit lazy and enjoying some March Madness with my husband :) Hey, I am allowed once a year, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment