Monday, January 31, 2011

Sneak Peek

This past weekend I was in beautiful sunny Californian on a whirlwind tour, sans the kids and husband. I hopped from one location to the next, doing and seeing as much as I could within my strict allotted time. I hate having to have my time limited but am grateful for the few minutes or hours I can see familiar faces and grab as many hugs and hellos as I can get…I’ll take anything! In between the chaos, I was able to schedule 2 photo shoots…two very special photo shoots. I can’t wait to share the pictures and why these 2 photo shoots have a special place in my life and heart!

My heart sunk as the plane took off from LAX last night, and I cringed even more to find out that it was going to be snowing and brutally cold. However, when the mommy mobile pulled up to the curb, I could hear all the squeals and“mommy mommy mommy!!” which immediately made me feel at home…snow and all. Happy Monday!

IMG_6136al2nogfwIMG_8978-copy

1 comment: