Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Capturing Your: Future

bw

Meet the beautiful Emma Kate, weighing in at 7lb 14 OZ and 18” long. This past Christmas, I was able to meet beautiful Emma and I could not believe that she was already 4 weeks old. I met Tim and Kathy during our child prep baby class for my first son Travis, and since then we’ve remained close friends. Words cannot express the how special and what an amazing gift Emma is to her parents since she surprised both of them with a positive pregnancy result. I will always treasure their story and how God chooses to answers prayers, but in his own timing…and sometimes, how he uses humor to go along with it. I loved holding Emma, the smell of her, her beautiful blue eyes and having her fall asleep in my arms. This is such a precious time and I know that Tim, Kathy and her big Brother Wesley will treasure these beautiful moments for a lifetime. Congrats to the new family of four! I am sooooooo happy for you!IMG_6950IMG_7037al2IMG_6991bw-3bw-6999IMG_7005-copyIMG_7075-copyIMG_7077-copyIMG_7087-copy

She didn’t like her parent’s wedding rings on her cute little toes, so just as she was kicking it off, I caught her quick balancing skills.

bw-5bw-9

And no one is more in love with Emma than her big brother Wesley! IMG_7118-al2opybw-11bw-12bw-13bw-14bw-15bw-16bw-17bw-18

I couldn’t resist sharing this picture of Wesley. He’s such a sweetheart!IMG_7309

No comments:

Post a Comment