Sunday, May 2, 2010

Capturing Your: Flavor

IMG_3376

I just ate this about an hour ago, and yes, based on how quickly I am posting this recipe, it was a hit! I am definitely more of the fruity dessert verse Chad who prefers to have a chocolatey dessert. Our good friends Carrie and Austin have the same preferences as Chad and I, however, Carrie prefers chocolate while Austin enjoys the fruity ones…I got your back Austin. So, while I was preparing it, I decided to use a chocolate  pie crust instead of the graham cracker crust, and I also added chocolate pudding, even though the recipe doesn’t call for it.  Bingo! This dessert is definitely going to be a favorite recipe for the summer since it is so light and refreshing, just what summer calls for. With the left over pudding, strawberry mousse and whip cream, I made individual sizes for the kiddos. Enjoy!

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Strawberry-Pie-VI/Detail.aspx

IMG_3380

1 comment:

  1. YUM! Thanks for sharing! I will definitely have to try this out!

    ReplyDelete